XDeep Stealth 2.0 Rec Full Set with Redundant Bladder
The XDeep Stealth 2.0 Sidemount System introduced a revolutionary new structure designed specifically for sidemount diving. Perfect for all situations from exploratory cave diving to single sidemount diving. The revolution continues with the added safety of Redundant Bladder (RB) wings for the classic, Tec and Rec sidemount systems. A Stealth 2.0 Rec Sidemount System – full set comprises the Rec RB wing, Stealth 2.0 Harness and a Central Weight Pocket and hardware.
Stealth 2.0 Harness. The harness comprises of upper and lower nodes, a back section and webbing, with the Rec Set featuring adjustable shoulder straps with QR buckles (not standard DIR harness). The back section (e.g back height), shoulder straps, waist band and crotch strap can all be adjusted independently to ensure a perfect fit. The harness offers freedom of movement that you don’t get in any BC system using a back plate. The harness has a stainless steel buckle, D-rings and rear ‘square rings’ for mounting cylinders. The harness may also be fitted with the xDeep butt plate (not included in the set).
Central Weight Pocket (CWP). Correct weight distribution is essential for perfect trim but can change if you swap from drysuit to wetsuit, from heavy to light-weight fins, or different tank types. The CWP solves the problem completely, it sits centrally on your spine and enables you to place the weight high or low in the CWP with the individual holding pockets, and the position of the CWP on the harness can also be adjusted. You can purchase your Rec Set with your preferred CWP size – see the details below. .
Note: You can also increase weight using trim pockets (available separately). This weight system used by STEALTH 2.0 is capable of being tailored to any use and any diver.
Buoyancy Compensator / Rec RB Wing. Each 14 litre wing design contains two fully functional bladders within the one streamlined outer shell. Designed without compromise, both bladders have a fully functional power inflator and full sized over-pressure release / dump valve (the redundant bladder dump is positioned to the right of the primary). The second inflator connects to the edge of the wing (‘welded’) where the join is protected and still in an comfortable position for the diver.
The Rec wing has the great streamlining and easy-to-trim characteristics. It has a double layer construction with the outer shell made of Cordura 1100 dTEX, which resists abrasion during cave and wreck diving, while the inner bladders are made from a tough nylon fabric. The wing is a semi-fixed wing solution and can be swapped with other xDeep wings if ever required.
A Stealth 2.0 Rec Sidemount System – full set comprises the Rec RB wing, Stealth 2.0 Harness and a Central Weight Pocket and hardware.
Stealth 2.0 Adjustable Harness:
- 1 x Webbed harness with independently moving upper an lower nodes for comfortable and flexible back support. One universal size with a huge adjustment range.
- 1 x crotch strap with 2 x straight D-rings
- 2 x square rear mounting plates (attaching points for steel cylinders and the XDeep expandable pouch
- 2 x rubber o-rings (on waist band, attaching points for aluminium cylinders)
- 2 x bent D-rings (shoulder straps)
- QR buckles for easy adjustment
- 1 x heavy duty stainless steel waist band buckle
- bungee cord (to set up loops for the cylinders)
- 1 x adapter plate for a canister light
- rubber webbing holders
Stealth 2.0 Central Weight Pocket:
- Double-Velcro close system
- 1 x central weight pocket mounting bracket (for position adjustment if required)
Choose your size from the options
- Small – 3kg (2 x 1.5kg) – Short Pocket
- Medium – 6kg (4 x 1.5kg) – Standard Pocket
- Wide -10kg (4 x 2.5kg) -Wider Pocket
- Double – 12kg (8 x 1.5kg) – Double Depth Pocket
Stealth 2.0 Rec Wing / Buoyancy Compensator:
- 1 x 14 litre wing with two fully functional bladders
- 2 x inflator systems, connecting one each side
- 1 x dump valve / Over Pressure Relief Valve, to be fitted in the lower position (accessible with either hand)
- bolt snaps for connecting the side of the wing to the waist band of the harness
For detailed information and configuration instructions download a copy of the Stealth 2.0 Tec Manual (the Rec wing is similar in design but smaller capacity)
The QR harness is the standard XDeep configuration on all Stealth REC systems. If you do NOT want the QR harness on this product, please contact us to organise a DIR harness.
If you’re already the happy owner of a Stealth 2.0 you can also fit a Rec Wing to your existing harness in just a few minutes – please e-mail us for details.
Product information video: