XDeep Stealth 2.0 Tec Full Set
The XDeep Stealth 2.0 Sidemount System introduced a revolutionary new sidemount system design, perfect for all occasions from exploratory cave diving to single sidemount recreational diving. The revolution continues with the addition of the Stealth 2.0 “Tec Wing” for greater lift.
Here’s what you get in a Stealth 2.0 Tec configuration, full set:
Buoyancy Compensator / Tec Wing. The new, high capacity 19L wing is designed for divers needing extra lift; such as when diving with several different mixed gases. The Tec wing also has the great streamlining and easy-to-trim characteristics of the “classic wing” and offers divers a semi-fixed wing solution.
The top of the wing connects to the shoulder straps, while the bottom is fixed to the crotch strap and each side is connected to specially designed tri-glides either side of the waist band buckle. The bolt snaps connecting either side of the wing can be left in place or unclipped to allow easy access to the CWP. A Velcro strap around the CWP holds the wing close to your weights and body. The new Stealth 2.0 Tec Wing is made using the most durable and high quality materials. It has a double layer construction with the outer shell made of Cordura 1100 dTEX, which resists abrasion and provides the highest level of safety for cave and wreck diving. The inner bladder is also made from a tough nylon fabric.
Stealth 2.0 Harness. The harness comprises of upper and lower nodes, a back section and webbing, allowing the configuration to be adjusted to your exact needs. The back section, shoulder straps, waist belt and crotch strap can each be adjusted independently to ensure a perfect fit and greater comfort. The harness offers freedom of movement that you just don’t get in a backmount system or any sidemount system using a back plate. The harness has a stainless steel buckle, D-rings and rear ‘square rings’ for mounting cylinders. The harness can also be fitted with an optional butt plate.
Central Weight Pocket (CWP). Correct weight distribution is essential for perfect trim and this can change as you change configuration (e.g. between drysuit and wetsuit, or steel and aluminium tanks, etc). The CWP solves the problem completely, enabling you to place the weight high or low – the position of the CWP can also be adjusted.
Note: You can also increase weight carried with trim pockets or XDeeps dumpable weight pockets (available separately).
If you’re already the happy owner of a Stealth 2.0, you can fit a Tec Wing to your existing harness in just a few minutes.
Stealth 2.0 complete sidemount system. The full Stealth 2.0 system comprises three main parts, the harness, CWP and wing. Details of each are included below.
Stealth 2.0 Harness:
- 1 x Webbing harness with independently moving upper an lower nodes
- 5 x adjusting plates
- 2 x bent D-rings (heavy duty)
- 2 x straight D-rings (heavy duty)
- 2 x serrated tri-glides
- 7 x smooth tri-glides
- 2 x square rear mounting points for cylinders
- 2 x rubber o-rings (on waist band)
- 5 x rubber webbing holders
- 1 x heavy duty stainless steel waist band buckle
- 10m bungee chord length (to set up loops for the cylinders)
- Canister light holder and bungee
Stealth 2.0 Central Weight Pocket:
- Double-Velcro close system
- 1 x central weight pocket mounting bracket (for position adjustment if required)
Choose your size from the options
- Small – 3kg (2 x 1.5kg) – Short Pocket
- Medium – 6kg (4 x 1.5kg) – Standard Pocket
- Wide -10kg (4 x 2.5kg) -Wider Pocket
- Double – 12kg (8 x 1.5kg) – Double Depth Pocket
Stealth 2.0 Tec Wing / Buoyancy Compensator:
- 1 x Stealth 2.0 Wing
- 1 x full inflator system
- 1 x dump valve / Over Pressure Relief Valve, may be fitted in the lower position (accessible with either hand) or on the opposite side to the inflator
- attaching hardware
All Stealth 2.0 systems feature exceptional design and quality, and are CE certified. For detailed information and configuration instructions download a copy of the Stealth 2.0 Tec Manual.