NX Series Zen with Standard Harness
Inspired by a love of diving, engineered for maximum performance.
We dive for different reasons, but whatever inspires us to take to the water, our gear must add to the enjoyment. Through meticulous design, by applying advanced materials technology and engineering expertise, the NX ZEN really does make us feel at one with the aquatic world.
Built for unmatched performance and comfort. Epic looks is just a side effect.
Here are a few of the revolutionary design features of the NX Series:
- The BCD features a centre inflator connection that enables an easy and complete release of air.
- The wing profile provides excellent trim underwater and better upright position on the surface.
- The shoulder straps connect lower on the backplate that traditional designs making it easier to don and doff, even with a simple harness.
- The “V” crotch strap creates greater security and stability.
Those features are just the start, you can read more about the Zen’s features at the XDEEP website
To summarise, the Zen retains the proven and superior features of a harness, backplate and wing system, whilst integrating new materials technology, design and innovation, which results in significantly enhanced stability, balance and diver comfort.
The NX Zen Standard full set includes:
- precision machined Stainless Steel or Aluminium backplate and single tank adapter
- neutrally buoyant 3D mesh back pad
- wing made from a tough Cordura 1100 dTEX outer shell and Nylon 440 dTEX inner baldder
- wing buoyancy 190N (approximately 19L)
- K-type inflator on 40cm corrugated inflator hose
- low pressure inflator hose (standard connector)
- shoulder and left side waist band stainless steel D-rings
- “V” crotch strap with 2 x rear stainless steel D-rings
- 2 x tank bands with Delrin buckles
- Standard webbing harness
To provide the best diving experience, the NX Zen backplate comes in two sizes: small for divers under 175cm tall, and large for divers 175cm and taller. Please select your size from the drop down list.
If you wish, you can Add dumpable weight pockets to your new Zen using the drop-down list.