The R2 TEC2 Sidemount Regulator Set from Tecline combines R2 TEC first stage regulators with TEC2 second stage regulators, and includes two SPGs, hoses and a protective bag. These regulators have excellent specifications and have been brought together specifically for technical-level sidemount divers using a proven and widely adopted configuration. This set includes:
- 2 x R2 TEC balanced first stage with cold kit with rotating turret and 5th LP port (one per first stage)
- 2 x TEC2 pneumatically balanced second stages
- 1 x 61cm length braided regulator hose (left)
- 1 x 210cm braided regulator hose (right)
- 2 x 52mm SPGs (brass and glass)
- 2 x 20 cm braided HP hose
- 2 x 20cm LP inflator hose
- 1 x 90 degree elbow and necklace (fitted to left side regulator)
- Bolt snap
- Regulator bag
The R2 TEC first stage scuba regulator is a favorite for stage tanks and sidemount divers. The swivel turret for the LP ports enables hoses to be stored along the tank and fully extended when needed. The regulator features a balanced diaphragm design with a ‘dry chamber’ to seal the working diaphragm and prevent freezing in cold conditions. This environmental protection is also preferred for diving in heavily silted water. The first stage is made from maritime brass with a high quality frosted chrome finish.
- balanced diaphragm design
- additional dry chamber: cold kit
- 5 LP ports on swivel turret (4 outer and one axial – perfect for short hose connections to the BC and drysuit inflators, minimising clutter and improving streamlining)
- 2 HP ports
- 20cm braided LP hose on axial port (for inflator and drysuit)
- maximum operational pressure 300 bar
- intermediate pressure: 9 bar
- material: maritime bronze with frosted chrome finish
- weight: 800g
The TEC2 second stage regulator has an innovative, compact design for better breathing performance. Constructed for diving in harsh environments, the TEC2 is designed for reliability when diving under ice, in strong current, and other challenging conditions.
- Direct flow system (DFS)
- Pneumatically balanced
- Venturi effect flow adjustment
- Breathing resistance adjustment
- Stainless steel outer ring and front guard
- Heat exchanger for cold water diving
- Comfy-bite mouth piece to reduce jaw fatigue
- Black purge cover
- Heat exchange / radiator
- Material: polyamide
- Weight: 260g
- Brass and glass, with chrome fimish
- 300 bar on white face
- 20cm HP hose
EN 250: 2014 CE certified, these regulators meet the world’s highest quality rating for scuba regulators. The regulators also undergo extensive trials in punishing environmental conditions from icy Polish lakes, Mexican caves and (not so punishing) tropical waters. After assembly and tuning, all regulators are tested by two independent technicians, to ensure that they meet exacting standards for performance and quality.
The R2 TEC sets are suitable for use with Nitrox blends up to EAN40 out of the box.
A 10 year warranty is provided by Tecline / SCUBATECH for the first owner, ensuring that the products are free from production and material defects. This warranty is subject to the correct care, operation and servicing performed at least annually by an authorised Tecline / SCUBATECH service centre. Details are included in the booklet provided with each set of regulators.
We here at OzAquatec are authorised service technicians for the Scubatech/Tecline range so all your servicing needs are covered.
Note: If you need your item in a hurry please contact us before finalising your order to check it is in stock, otherwise it may take up to 5-7 days to get to you