DIR SET V2 ICE Plus SPG by Tecline
This DIR SET includes the V2 ICE dedicated left and right first stage regulators matched with high-performance TEC2 second stage regulators. The perfect configuration for technical diving.
The DIR Set V2 ICE includes:
- 2 x V2 ICE first stage regulators (left and right pair)
- 2 x TEC2 second stage regulators
- 52mm naked SPG on 60cm HP flex hose
- Proflex LP regulator hose: 61cm
- Proflex LP regulator hose: 210cm
- 75cm bungee and ties for necklace
- 2 x SS bolt snap, 90mm
- 1 x regulator bag
- User manual
V2 ICE first stage regulators have 1 HP port and 2 LP ports all located on one side of the regulator body, with the two first stages as left and right mirror images. This exclusive design from Tecline allows for vertical port setting and unhindered access to tank valves. The clear “V” shaped space between the first stages allows for a well-trimmed head-up position and unhindered access to the manifold valve. A clean and professional setup, the V2 ICE is also good for instructional purposes as students can build critical safety skills, such as isolation and shut down drills, with unhindered access to all valves.
- dedicated left and right regulators
- balanced diaphragm design
- dry chamber / cold kit
- 2 x LP ports and 1x HP port (per regulator)
- maximum operational pressure: 300 bar
- intermediate pressure: 8.5 bar
- material: maritime bronze
- weight: 790g
TEC2 second stage regulators feature Tecline’s direct flow system, with an innovative, compact design for better breathing performance. They are pneumatically balanced and have Venturi effect and breathing resistance adjustments. Metal parts are Teflon coated for improved performance and reliability. The TEC2 also features a stainless steel guard and reduced purge area for excellent performance in strong current and other extreme diving conditions.
- pneumatically balanced design
- Venturi air flow adjustment
- Adjustment of breathing resistance
- maximum flow rate: 850 l/min
- Heat exchange / radiator
- ergonomic mouth piece
- Material: polyamide
- Weight: 260g
These sets are also Nitrox ready, for up to EAN40, out of the box.
EN 250: 2014 CE certified, these regulators meet the world’s highest quality rating for scuba regulators. Each regulator has a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty from Tecline / SCUBATECH for the first owner (subject to correct care and servicing, details included in the manual).
We here at OzAquatec are authorised service technicians for the Scubatech/Tecline range so all your servicing needs are covered.
NOTE – if you need your item in a hurry, please check with us before finalising your order so we can ensure it is in stock, otherwise sometimes items can take 5-7 days to get to you